2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address: Data Controler, Berridge Taxis, Long Row, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6LN.
3. By using the Website you Consent to this Policy.
Information BERRIDGE TAXIS Collects
4. BERRIDGE TAXIS will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your full consent.
5. BERRIDGE TAXIS also uses analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to my website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of Your Information
6. BERRIDGE TAXIS may hold and process personal data that you provide in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
Disclosure of Your Information
7. BERRIDGE TAXIS will never pass on your information to a third party without your specific consent.
8. BERRIDGE TAXIS may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable BERRIDGE TAXIS to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9. Please be advised that BERRIDGE TAXIS does not reveal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers but BERRIDGE TAXIS may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors.
Controlling the Use of Your Data
10. If you have given BERRIDGE TAXIS consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want BERRIDGE TAXIS to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Where Data is Stored and Transferred
11. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to BERRIDGE TAXIS may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service presently based in the UK with a UK based Data Centre. In the future, it could be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of BERRIDGE TAXIS' suppliers, e.g. the website server host, or work for BERRIDGE TAXIS when temporarily outside of the EEA.
13. BERRIDGE TAXIS does not collect or use or ever will disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
14. Otherwise, BERRIDGE TAXIS will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on BERRIDGE TAXIS or the website.
15. You have the right to opt out of BERRIDGE TAXIS processing any of your personal data/information for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission are at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
17. This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
18. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
19. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by myself. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
20. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
For more information 24/7 on any of the services we offer please Contact Us now with our easy to use eForm, or call us on 01572 756088 during office hours to speak to one of our team members.
Long Row, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6LN.
Tel: 01572-756088 Fax: 01572-756090 email@example.com
Website by Mevell Web Design @Ashdalyte Ltd trading as Berridge Taxis 2009 All Rights Reserved